Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Created!

It's true, I did! And it was so easy this time, the idea just flowed. I love it when that happens! I actually did a couple of layouts, I was on a roll! Yup, I'm pretty excited because I love them both. It was so easy and I haven't been feeling that way lately, I think I'm back!

Anyways, I just wanted to share a sneak peek....
Lots of layers! 

I will be back later this week to share the full project.

On another note, weather does not cooperate with me for photographing my projects, I don't have a great place inside with lots of natural lighting, so I'm that neighbor standing in my yard (sometimes with the towel on my head of wet hair) trying to photograph my projects whenever I can get Mother Nature to work with me. You are picturing me with a towel on my head right now trying to take pictures of projects right? Sorry! Anyhow, I went a little extreme (enabled by Jen Chapin) and purchased some equipment to get great photos indoors, a n y t i m e  I want to! So, nah to Mother Nature! NAH!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see the full project. I love when that happens and everything falls into place. :)

If you were my neighbor, I would let you borrow my house.. this southeast exposure in the back isn't too shabby. ;) Unless of course, it is that nasty, dark gloomy kind of day.

Jhon Lockar said...

Awesome post and right to the point, I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance..

Cardsharing Server